THINK DRS FOR BULK & ITEMIZED DESTRUCTION
It’s no secret, warehouse damage, seasonal inventory, defective products, excess inventory and obsolescence are all contributing factors to the destroy/discard cycle and a drag on your sustainability efforts. Additionally, with warehouse space at a premium, freeing-up unproductive space in your distribution network is more important than ever.
At DRS, we offer a variety of services to manage and dispose of your unproductive and obsolete inventory. Our clients rely on our reverse logistics capabilities and infrastructure to handle any type and volume of material for bulk and itemized destruction. We collaborate with your team to develop a customized solution to minimize waste volume and reduce disposal costs while maximizing sustainability opportunities.
At DRS, we put the desired amount of processing required to facilitate compliant destruction across all waste streams (i.e., non-landfill destruction, hazardous, PSE, etc.).
Key attributes of this program include:
- Elimination of waste and inefficiencies in your supply chain
- One-stop shopping for all waste stream options
- Ability to leverage our relationships, locations and buying power with our current disposal partners
- Improvement of your sustainability scorecard results
- Designated collection schedules
- Single point of contact managing your program needs
- Assured, certified product destruction