DRS… YOUR OS&D PROBLEM SOLVER
Overage, Short & Damaged (OS&D) discrepancies occur during the normal shipping from manufacturers to distributors and/or retailers. Quantities received in excess of what is noted on the shipping documentation are considered the “Overage.” Shipments that contain less than the reported quantities on the shipping documentation are considered the “Short,” and received products with visible or concealed problems/issues are considered “Damaged.” Dealing with Overage, Short or Damaged scenarios, will cause delays and discrepancies in payment, resulting in additional charges and creating the need for additional steps in your logistics management.
At DRS, we help you take control of inefficient OS&D processes and solve the shipping variances that your company is suffering from. Our OS&D service will provide you with an efficient and effectively run program.
Key attributes of this program include:
- Comprehensive OS&D strategy
- Specific rule-based disposition focused on recovery vs. cost
- Immediate and precise disposition
- Customized and accurate reporting
- Advanced data collection and issue tracking to drive continuous improvement
- Single point of contact managing your program needs
- Exceptional customer service